Information and bookings
Tel: (+34) 965 15 20 43
Fax: (+34) 965 16 37 07
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Information and rules of courtesy on the Course
In addition to the Rules of Courtesy defined in the first section of the Golf Rules, Alicante Golf requires both its members and visiting players to fulfil the following Rules of Etiquette at all times:
- The use of golf shoes without metal pins is compulsory.
- It is also compulsory to be suitably dressed both in the clubhouse and on the golf course. The use of swimsuits, jeans or collar-less shirts is not allowed
Care of the course
- Raking the bunkers, repairing marks on the greens and divots on the fairways.
Golf buggies and trolleys
- It is forbidden to circulate with golf buggies and trolleys on tees and ante greens. Please pay attention to the signs on the course.
- Only two buggies are allowed per round.
- It is prohibited for the under 16s to drive golf buggies.
- Avoid slow play. Players who have missed a hole must give way to the match following.
Temporary licences (RFEG)
In accordance with current regulations of the RFEG, all players without a licence must pay the amount of €1.50. This amount will be paid by the customer directly to the Caddy Master on the day of play. This payment covers any damage which the player might cause to others, to any object, and personal harm to the player themselves.